Welcome to MonkeySushi. Amid a sea of vanity sites, I hope this one will provide some amusement some of the time to some of its visitors.Recent news:
- 2017-03-25: ...and then it died again. A dead hard drive is a nuisance. Two dead hard drives is more of a nuisance. Four dead hard drives, a dead power supply, etc. plus this being a low-priority vanity domain equals over a month of downtime. But this is why we have backups, of backups, in multiple states. May the power never go out again; and if it does, may it never go in quite so much first.
- 2016-10-01: After a four-year hiatus, this is the third update in six months: the blog is back! PV Solar in Wisconsin.
- 2016-09-19: Further ramblings, and 1MWh update, on the LEAF.
- 2016-06-01: Some ramblings about the Nissan LEAF I bought in February of 2016. It's great!
- 2012-03-17: HOWTO: repair an Acer AL2416W LCD display's failing backlight for about $10.
- 2012-03-11: The Twilight Imperium tech trees I posted a few months ago contained an error. They have been fixed.
- 2012-02-04: Some musings about custom crafted poker chips.
- 2011-12-31: Happy new year, all! I've added the world's best Twilight Imperium 3rd edition tech tree to the site. It will be cross-posted to BoardGameGeek shortly [Update: this never actually happened].